Hunger Games Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh. You guys know why you're here...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samantha Clark :3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samantha Clark :3 Empty Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 pm

numbah1asian

Name: Samantha Clark (Sam)

District: 3 (Electronics)

Talent: Making explosives out of household objects

Description: She has honey-brown hair, the top half of her hair is straight and the bottom half divides into two ringlets of curls that ends about mid-back (she often wears a dark blue bow in her hair) She also has dark green eyes. She wears a dark blue hoodie with gray pockets and black shorts, she also wears grey shoes. She is athletic, adventurous, kindhearted and optimistic. Sam is usually a gentle person but when provoked, she will give you no mercy.

Past: Sam was a prisoner in her own house. She doesn't consider her “loved ones” to be her parents because her mother, Clair, abuses her and her father, Nickolas, is considered the town drunk. Clair hated her daughter so much that she locked her in one of the vacant rooms of her house and rarely fed her. She has been trapped in that room for 2 years and to keep herself entertained, whenever her parents leave the house, she makes bombs out of everyday objects from what ever she could find in that room. She finally escaped by one of her parent’s guests accidentally unlocking that door. Sam was ecstatic to be free and ran away. Unfortunately, her time to run away could not have been worse… she was picked for the 76th annual Hunger Games.

2Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

vivian >_> when i was telling u about the outfit, i meant during the games =_____=

3Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 pm

numbah1asian

what do u mean?
it isnt the dress

4Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:30 pm

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

yea its cool and i have like a few questions:

if her parents locked her into a room, then how could her name be put into the reaping...?

and if they didnt leave anything in the room, then how can she make bombs?

and if she did, and if it was in just one room, then how come shes not dead?:
and the rooms not blown up??

5Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 pm

numbah1asian

... ummmm well, she wasnt in that room her whole life, she was still well known so thats how and i forgot to mention that the room was like and abandoned attic so there was a bunch of useless junk, also, there was a window so most of the time, she threw the bombs over the ledge but was often beaten for destroying property but she continued to do it.

6Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:37 pm

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

Neutral um ok ...

7Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

numbah1asian

are there any more questions because i can still changes/edit it if needed

8Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 pm

numbah1asian

ummmm how about only the dad feeds her? idk what i need to now

9Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Hehe. Sam seems pretty cool - I'm sure we'll all be dealing with an exploding arena!! Very Happy

One question - does Sam have any faults? If you can come up with two or three major flaws for your chracter it makes your writing more interesting and more enjoyable to write. Smile For instance, Seryse is manipulative, irritable, and mean. And I LOVE writing her that way.

But it's just a suggestion, and if you're happy with Sam the way she is then so am I!

Also: If Sam has been trapped in a room by her parents, and she has no loved ones, who taught her to make bombs? That's not something you can just teach yoruself. Razz

And if you need some help, I would love to pitch in!! Smile

10Samantha Clark :3 Empty Re: Samantha Clark :3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:19 pm

numbah1asian

hehe thx yea and i also re-edited the thing so here it is...

NAME: Samantha Clark (Sam)

DISTRICT: 3 (Electronics)

TALENT: Making explosives out of household objects

DESCRIPTION: She has honey-brown hair, the top half of her hair is
straight and the bottom half divides into two ringlets of curls that ends about mid-back (she often wears a dark blue bow in her hair) She also has dark green eyes. She wears a dark blue hoodie with gray pockets and black shorts, she also wears grey shoes. She is athletic, adventurous, kindhearted and optimistic. Sam is usually a gentle person but when provoked, she will give you no mercy.

PAST: Sam was a prisoner in her own house. She doesn't consider her “loved ones” to be her parents because her mother, Clair, is the only one that cares for her and her father, Nickolas, is considered the town drunk and because of that, he abuses both Sam and her mother. Clair wanted to protect her daughter so much that she kept her in the attic, which was filled of useless material, of her house and tried to give her food when the father isn’t looking. She has been trapped in that room for 2 years and to keep herself entertained, whenever her dad leave the house, her mother would teach her to make bombs out of everyday objects from what ever they could find in that room. She ended up escaping when her mother finally got the courage to unlock the attic and rebelling against her husband. Sam was ecstatic to be free and ran away but was constantly worried about her mother (till the end she doesn't know what happened to her). Unfortunately, her time to run away could not have been worse… she was picked for the 76th annual Hunger Games.

FLAWS: looks for the good in everyone (ALWAYS even if they are bad), at times, too optimistic, and (this kinda goes in with the first flaw but oh well...) she will give people 3rd, 4th, even 5th chances unless told not to by a large group of people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum