Hunger Games Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh. You guys know why you're here...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of Curiousity...?

+2
Cherry
Kayla
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which one of our characters do you think will most likely win the Hunger Games?

Out of Curiousity...? Vote_lcap0%Out of Curiousity...? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Out of Curiousity...? Vote_lcap11%Out of Curiousity...? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Out of Curiousity...? Vote_lcap22%Out of Curiousity...? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Out of Curiousity...? Vote_lcap0%Out of Curiousity...? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Out of Curiousity...? Empty Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Kayla

I was wondering your guys's opinion on this poll. Not to hurt anyone's feelings... just because I was wondering. Anyway, you don't have to vote. Only if you want to! Smile

2Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Honestly, I voted Vivian, because she'll ninja star us all to death if we don't let her win. Razz

Loooooooovvvvvvvvvvv you Vivian!

3Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Kayla

Heeeey; I got a vote.... AND IT WASN'T FROM ME! XD
--Rue king

4Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Woah, that Cyan is way bright. Blindingly so! *covers eyeballs and runs*

5Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Kayla

Oh, I had a question. What website did you use to create this website? I went to free-message-board.com and it was confusinggggggg!!!! O.o
--Rue Like a Star @ heaven

6Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Oh! Go here, Kayla, and it will all be revealed.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/

Pick which background you want, and just keep following the steps. Smile

7Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Kenna

Kenna

I voted for the three people that wanted to win XD Indi could probably stone everybody to death or glare at them till they shriveled up, but it's not in the cards

8Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Oh it's multiple choice, isn't it?! Hah. Indi is scary...

RUN BIRDIES RUN!

9Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Kenna

Kenna

Well, her life IS depending on it XD But yes, she's a ninja/Spartan

10Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Kayla

Oh I have a method for each person. If I can put myself into my character, everyone else is done for.

Cherry? I can make her feel so bad that she'll let me win
SupahBunnehNinja? I can give her the puppy dog face that she will go hide in a corner
MaryWasForcedToDoThis? A mixture of the above
Numbah1Asian? Hehee... I have my ways :3
LittleScholz? I have a secret weapon for this one :3
Emma? Heheee... let's just say this... I've already murdered in a circus :3
Kenna is my only problem. =_=

11Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Kenna

Kenna

*cackles evilly* I'm unstoppable!

12Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 pm

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

well i origianlly didnt intend on having carmen win the games anyway....

13Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Originally? What is that supposed to mean?! Are you breaking the death pact?

-_-

Hehe, that's ok. If you want Carmen to live we'll stuff all the 'survivors' in a small space and let the Gamekeepers decide. Razz

14Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 pm

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

is madi and emma gonna make a character? O.o

15Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 pm

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

Kayla wrote:Oh I have a method for each person. If I can put myself into my character, everyone else is done for.

Cherry? I can make her feel so bad that she'll let me win
SupahBunnehNinja? I can give her the puppy dog face that she will go hide in a corner
MaryWasForcedToDoThis? A mixture of the above
Numbah1Asian? Hehee... I have my ways :3
LittleScholz? I have a secret weapon for this one :3
Emma? Heheee... let's just say this... I've already murdered in a circus :3
Kenna is my only problem. =_=

whoa whoa whooooaaa! whoooaaaa!!
i am offendeddd!! >:O
jk jk, but vikky wont lose to someone that thinks they will win if they give almost everyone the "puppy dog eyes"

16Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Kenna

Kenna

*giggles* I like that Cherry is the only one who had a charrie that wasn't voted for at all XD

17Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

charrie? O.O

18Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Kenna

Kenna

It's short for character

19Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:47 pm

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

ohh hehe =w=U knew thattttt
but narisas character wasnt voted for too O.o

20Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Kenna

Kenna

*double checks* Oh... I knew that! I was just testing you!

21Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Yes, Maddy's registered... She'll make a character eventually... And you guys need to pester Emma into joining! Razz

22Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Ahaha. Hah. SHUT UP, KENNA. Razz

What's funny about that is Seryse is the only mean character here... I mean Indi is a killing machine, but she isn't mean...

23Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

wat i find wierd is that kennas character is the vicious killing machine, yet she isnt tied for the lead O.O

24Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Kenna

Kenna

Well, I've made it pretty apparent that Indi isn't going to win, so maybe that's it Razz

25Out of Curiousity...? Empty Re: Out of Curiousity...? Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm

littlescholz

littlescholz

haha...i felt the need to vote for myself Rolling Eyes
and kayla....im not scared... there is only one thing to break richard down Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum